Leech Lake Walleye Guide
Chuck Emery, an experienced walleye guide and professional angler, will show you the hotspots and top fishing tactics in his brand new Larson boat equipped with 150 HP Mercury Verado. Chuck has all of the newest Lowrance electronics, GPS, life jackets, bait, rods & reels, and gas. Complimentary fish cleaning & fully insured.
- 10 Years Professional Tournament Angler
- Championship Qualifer & Top 5 finisher – PWT
- Professional Walleye Tour – PWT
- Championship Qualifer & Top 5 finisher – FLW
- FLW Walleye League
- RCL Walleye Circuit
- Masters Walleye Circuit
- Pro Team Walleye
- Western Walleye
Leech Lake Fish Species
- Pan Fish
- Spring: For the first 3-4 weeks fish using live bait with a jig and shiner. As June nears switch to a Lindy and leech or crawler.
- Summer: Troll crank bait on the rocks as well as spinners/ crawlers on both the rocks and sand flats.
- Fall: Time to find some shallow wind blown rocks. We go back to a light jig and minnow. Lots of action!